electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Macumbista Benjolin V3 2014 for sale
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
macumbista

Audio files: 3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:13 am    Post subject: Macumbista Benjolin V3 2014 for sale Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

I am currently taking orders for the next run of the Macumbista Benjolin V3 2014.

You can watch a short demo of two of these Benjolins in action here: http://vimeo.com/70111383

Price is EUR 495 (incl. 19% EU VAT) / EUR 416 (shipped outside the EU) plus shipping. To be included in this run, please send a prepayment of 50% by 15 March. I anticipate finishing this run in the first week of April.

A double version, the Butterfly Benjolin, allowing incredible amounts of chaotic cross-modulation between the two halves, is also possible. See photo below. Price is EUR 895 (incl. 19% EU VAT) / EUR 752 (shipped outside the EU) plus shipping.

These Benjolins are produced under licensed agreement with Rob Hordijk.

Please see my blog for full info, and thank you for your kind attention.

http://macumbista.net/?p=3935

macumbista

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The patchbay of these Benjolins has banana jack connections for the square and triangle waveforms of each of the two oscillators, the Pulse Width Modulation output of the two oscillators, the Rungler output, the XOR (exclusive/or) logic operation of the two oscillators and the output of the filter.

There are also banana jack control voltage inputs with attenuators for the frequency of each of the two oscillators and the filter cutoff frequency. The layout of the panel is designed to be both intuitive and playable (unlike many EuroRack modules, for example...). And finally, the three output bits of the Rungler have been visualized with red, green and blue LEDs.

All Benjolins use a Neutrik 6.3mm (1/4″) output jack (two in the case of the Butterfly Benjolin), an additional GROUND banana jack to interface with other modular systems and a 12 VAC “wall wart” power supply (mainland European and North American versions available).

Please contact me by PM here, or through MACUMBISTA at-the-domain GMAIL dot COM. Thanks and have a great weekend!

macumbista

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some people have asked about the size...

I use old German wooden cases for photo slides/dias, they are pretty standard sizes. The single Benjolin case is approx 20cm x 25cm x 6cm (8" x 10" x 2.5"), and the dual Benjolin is approx 35cm x 14cm x 6cm (14" x 5.5" x 2.5"). These dimensions don't include the knobs, which stick up another 2cm (0.75").

macumbista

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Finished a dual "Butterfly" Benjolin literally two hours before catching a flight to west Texas. This one is mine, but I can make one for you if you ask real nice once I'm back in my Berlin studio after the 16th of March.

macumbista

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last couple days to get in on this order. Drop me a line if interested, and have a great weekend!
macumbista

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A few special-order, antique DDR/East German slide/dia wooden boxes available for new Benjolins:

1) Standard size with small carry-handle (one of a kind).

2) Standard size (always available).

3) Smaller size (compact panel layout), green "hammerschlag"/"hammered metal" paint finish (one of a kind).

3) Standard size, blue "hammerschlag"/"hammered metal" paint finish (one of a kind).

Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: