electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Lunettas - circuits inspired by Stanley Lunetta
Giving away some Lunetta Stuff
Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Scriabin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject:  Giving away some Lunetta Stuff Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi at all!

I had a great time in this Forum by reading a lot on all the circuits, learned a lot, had a lot of fun by making some noise and always ran out of empty breadboards, if you know what I mean Very Happy

Now the time has come to leave the Lunetta-Adventure and I have some Lunetta-Stuff which I do not need anymore. So why not give it away - for example - to you?

There are 2 Give-Aways:

My First Give-Away (All of the following things are together in one package!):
- a little mixer. The schematic should be here in the forum somewhere; that means you have to figure out how it works by yourself Smile Or you solder the Potentiometers and Switches out and take it for an own project!

- A Surprise-Bag full of different CD4??? Chips. Some exotic ones and some standard ones..

- A MFOS Wall-Wart to bipolar +-12V Power Supply (look it up on MusicFromOuterSpace!). But without the Wall-Wart supply.

- and some other small stuff. All will be given in one package! First come, first served!

A second Give-Away, which will include "a big thing" will be made within the following week. First come, first served! So stay tuned and check this thread daily!

Both are free of charge (that means that you only pay the shipping fee).

Greetings from Switzerland
Scriabin

2015-07-24 00.58.43.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.06 MB
 Viewed:  266 Time(s)
This image has been reduced to fit the page. Click on it to enlarge.

2015-07-24 00.58.43.jpg

2015-07-24 00.59.39.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.08 MB
 Viewed:  284 Time(s)

2015-07-24 00.59.39.jpg

2015-07-24 01.51.32.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.42 MB
 Viewed:  281 Time(s)

2015-07-24 01.51.32.jpg

2015-07-24 01.00.00.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.62 MB
 Viewed:  304 Time(s)

2015-07-24 01.00.00.jpg

-minus-

Audio files: 13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Leaving Lunettaland? I seemed to have left after I built a machine and watched it gather dust. I'd be interested in the power supply if you didn't mind splitting it up from the other things? Smile
Scriabin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and the powersupply goes to.... -minus-!

arrow More to come, stay tuned!
-minus-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey thanks! cheers I'll PM you and sort out the shipping to pay you. First thing I've 'won' since the 80's! Surely there are other Lunettists interested in your generous offer? Rolling Eyes
okelk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, Thanks for giving away your stuff!
I pretty much ran out of parts recently and could definitely use your stuff!

...in case I can have it...I'm located in austria..
Scriabin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And the Rest goes to Okelk! You'll get a PM.

arrow For all intersted in the second give-away: It will be announced somewhen between sunday evening and Monday evening (GMT).
okelk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gift cheers thanks!
Scriabin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey folks!

Here comes the second (and last Wink ) Give-Away.

It is a fully populated MFOS Synth DIY Experimenter board! There are Oscillators, LFO, VCF, VCA, White noise and a AR-Generator all on one board. I never finished this project, and there is still a lot to do: Building a frontplate, getting all the Potentiometers and switches (not included in the Give-Away) and connecting them correctly. The purpose of the grey cables is, that the frontplate (which never was built) could be connected and disconnected with the circuitboard. I tested the Oscillators and they work great, the rest should work also (since my soldering-skills are world-class!) Wink

It's not a Lunetta, so it would not belong to this sub-Forum. But since I read only here and have benefited a lot from you guys, I post it here to give something "back" to all you creative people! altough it may go to a "newbie", which also would be great!

Who is first Question

2015-07-24 21.29.56.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.99 MB
 Viewed:  262 Time(s)

2015-07-24 21.29.56.jpg

2015-07-26 23.08.38.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.85 MB
 Viewed:  225 Time(s)

2015-07-26 23.08.38.jpg

parasat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'll take it Smile
-minus-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well played parasat Laughing ! I had my finger on the buzzer all night, then slept most of the day. You should have fun with that.

I've sent you the postage Scriabin. Thanks!
parasat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-minus-, just dumb luck, but the first luck I've had in ages cheers

Thanks again Scriabin, PM sent!
Scriabin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@parasat: Pleas check your PM's; the Link with the paypal-invoice should also be sent to your regular E-Mail Address.

I' didn't send the other parcels because I wanted to handle all parcels together and going to the post office only once. So it would be great if you could give me your address so that I can send the parcels tomorrow. Else I'll send only the others to -minus- and okelk and I'll have to think about opening the second Give-Away again to the public.. Evil or Very Mad

I'm really really mad Wink (just joking)
parasat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Check for PM. everything should be ok!

(I am trying so hard not to write another screed against paypal...)
Scriabin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey!

I have to apologise for the delay, there was the national holidays in switzerland and I had a lot to do in the last days, and I've sent the parcels just an hour ago. Sorry for that! So it'll take up to 7-14 days from now on, since they went literally all over the world Smile

Best regards from Switzerland!
Scriabin
parasat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Package received!
Thanks Scriabin!
Scriabin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great news! Wish you luck with making all the connections to the potentiometers and the banana sockets and have fun! Smile
Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Lunettas - circuits inspired by Stanley Lunetta
Jump to: