electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » electro-music.com » Streaming Radio Station
Intense Radio Stream to get a makeover
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
StephenKilgour

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:45 pm    Post subject:  Intense Radio Stream to get a makeover
Subject description: New format in the works - aspiring producers and musicians take note!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi all,

As the title mentions, in the next half a year or so, I will be giving the Intense Radio Stream a makeover.

The new theme will be Popular-Style Electronic Music. This will encapsulate many forms such as EDM, House, Trance, Dubstep and so on.

Over the next 4-6 months, I will be taking note of any and all music I see fitting to be on the Intense Radio Stream. The time it takes me to do so will vary on the intensity of my studies (I am currently about to start my second year of my Bachelor of Contemporary Music degree).

In the meantime, if you are an aspiring artist or new to this website, I encourage you to send me a Soundcloud or YouTube video clip with your music, or a link to where you have uploaded your music onto this website.

REQUIREMENTS: Make sure any music submitted to this website complies with the terms of use. In addition, music uploaded needs to be rendered at 128kb/s to be able to stream properly through the radio. The quality of the mixing needs to be at least average (I realize mixing is not everyone's forte) so that instruments/vocals are not grossly overpowering everything else in the mix. Finally, I won't be airing anything littered with profanity.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to future discussion and interaction with the community, and the end result Smile

Stephen

Intense Radio Station to get a makeover - looking for new music! http://electro-music.com/forum/post-416677.html#416677
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » electro-music.com » Streaming Radio Station
Jump to: