electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FS (EU) - Big Sale - Lots of synths and related!
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
paugui

Audio files: 4
G2 patch files: 37

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: FS (EU) - Big Sale - Lots of synths and related! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi all

Available for sale I have all the following equipment:

Several items available for sale in Portugal.
Prices don't include shipping costs, which depend a lot on where you are:

Keyboards:

Casio VL-10 = 90€
Good shape and fully working.

Korg Karma (with EXB-PCM03 + EXB-PCM04) = 550€
Just some yellowish keys and one of the keys is slightly higher than others. Functionally, everything is ok!

Korg Poly 800 MkII + MEX8000 (x3) = 650€
Comes with original case, original manual (slightly damaged), original tape with sounds, original power supply and a keytar stripe from a Korg 707. Works great, but has some small blemishes around the volume knob and in the area over the joystick.
The Korg MEX8000s are almost brand new, with two of them in the original box with manual, while the third one is lacking manual and has a very small oxidation spot in one side (but still comes with the original box).

Sound Modules:

Akai S1000 - 80€
To be repaired, some rust spots on the outside, but front panel looks fine and the inside doesn't look bad either. Comes with SCSI board installed on it.

Creamware Pro 12 - 750€
Some small marks and the encoder sometimes skips when you are turning it very slowly, but you rarely end up using it since it has up and down buttons. Everything else is working just fine, including all knobs that you use to program your own sounds.

Yamaha A5000 - 275€
Some small marks and the typical problem with the encoder, but other than that, they work great and are worth the money just as an effects processor.
Both come with 68Mb of RAM and internal HD (IDE with 1Gb)

Yamaha TX16w - 100€
Some labelling a bit faded in two buttons and some scratches, but overall good condition and works great. Only comes with Typhoon OS floppy!

Effects:

ARX EQ-60 - 135€
Needs some cleaning on the sliders, as they scratch a bit, but otherwise in pretty good shape.

Roland SDE-1000 - 100€
Fully working, but missing the knob cap on the back knob, to adjust the time range, as well as some small minor blemishes on the back.

Tascam PE-40 - 80€
I got this as an untested unit... I confirmed it turns on, but since I noticed it seems to induce some static electricity in other gear when it is plugged in, I didn't try to test it further. It is missing some tops of the knob caps.

Yamaha GC2020IIB - 90€
In good shape.

Yamaha FX-900 (x2) + FC-900 - 275€
Some problems with the outputs / inputs. The effects processor works great, but in one unit it seems to be getting signal only from the Right side (even if you connect a mono source), while the other seems to have problems with the gain switches that makes the signal drop sometimes (switching them usually fixes the situation, at least for a bit).
Much more versatile than the SPXs, with up to 4 effects with different configurations available.

Drums:

TomKATs (3x 11" + 4x 7" - made by Dauz) + KicKAT = 200€
Some of the TomKATs are still the original box and the rubbers are in great shape as they were basically not used.
The KicKAT has some rusty spots, but nothing too serious.
There are no supports included, but they are still much cheaper than the current pads made by Dauz.

DrumKAT EZ - 175€
Needs repairs as pads 1 and 2 are not responding. Rubber is in great shape and the remaining pads work well.
Comes with original box.

Others:

Korg MEX-8000 (x3) - 275€
Can sell those independently from the Korg Poly 800 MkII (but won't sell the Korg Poly 800 MkII without getting rid of these first). Read the description in the Korg Poly 800 MkII

Korg MP-100 + RP-100 - 100€
Basically NOS products, with original manuals and boxes.
The most time I spent with them was to record the youtube videos you can find online demonstrating these two machines.

Korg cards for DDD-1/5 / DRM-1 - JAZZ1 (30€ sealed) and TIMBALES1 (25€ in the original case)

Rockman Headphones Pre-amp - 50€
With delay, chorus and overdrive (non editable, despite these last two effects have two possible settings)

Any question you have, just contact me!

I can send several photos of the different gear I mentioned and can even provide you some demonstrations if needed.

Last edited by paugui on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
paugui

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some stuff sold, but plenty of nice Korg gear still available!
paugui

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some prices lowered and new gear added! Wink
paugui

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some special prices for a limited time! Wink

Yamaha A5000 + TX16w = 300€

ARX EQ60 + Yamaha GC2020IIB = 175€

Casio VL10 = 50€ (unfortunately the top got unglued and needs to be fixed... I was counting on getting that done before selling it, but haven't really had much time and would rather sell it sooner than later... But if it doesn't sell, I will fix it and put it for a higher price).

I think these are great prices on great gear, but I really end up not using them at all and could use the space Smile

Anything you want to know, just contact me! Wink
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: