electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
Live streaming at radio.electro-music.com

host / artist show at your time
  Faux Pas Quartet and friends Music From Last Thursday
Please visit the chat
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
Opportunity - Popular Podcast Back Online
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
D.N.A.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Opportunity - Popular Podcast Back Online Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey all,

I currently am the producer of "Future Frequencies", formerly "The Independent Artist Hour", a show that highlights growing talent in Electronic Music, dance oriented or not. I am currently seeking extra submissions, aside from the music that I sample everyday, I sometimes miss songs. I am trying to get a good variety going. I am seeking artists with DRIVE, and the ability to COMMUNICATE. Don't bother if you can't relate on a semi-professional level!! Our show will be available on news feeds in many places as well as a free download at itunes.com, meaning the possibilty of massive exposure, for those that deserve it.

These are the new segments that will be weekly/bi-weekly/monthly on future frequencies.....

Aspiring Artists(weekly) - To highlight some of the newer producers that have submitted thier tracks, not a diss to the newbs, just a good place to put them together.

DSR Battle Trax(bi-weekly) - 2 or more artists face songs off against each other, all getting play on the show in succession. After the tracks are played the voting opens on the FF site and the next week we announce the winner.

Artist Spotlight(monthly) - Each month we pick an artist, mostly the DSR artists, and sit down for a chat with them, with some of thier best songs being played during. MD and I have constructed the first, but making the next one will be a lil more difficult we will have to use vent. If you artists don't have a cpu mic, buy one, they are mad cheap!!

Tune of the Week(weekly) - There will be a weekly segment where peeps will vote for the song of the week from 3-4 songs to vote for the SONG OF THE WEEK!! Song of the week will be announced the next week, followed by the next batch of challengers. it will have a more creative name, but thats the idea!!

There will be a total of 11 songs besides the special feature songs, that will be played during programming.

Show Starts At 10pm EST on Saturdays, ends at 12am.

There are 4 Minutes of the Show that will be available for Sponsor advertisements, If anyone is knows anyone interested in paying a small dime for some advertising, drop an email to dna@directsoundradio.net.
All advertisers have the option of having us produce thier commercials, since I do that kind of stuff for a living!!

Hopefully this explains some of the show more detailed. Anyone wishing to send music for play on Future Frequencies can send it to dna@directsoundradio.net.

Thanks!!

DNA
Executive Producer, DirectSoundRadio.net

www.dsrproductions.net
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
Jump to: