electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Clavia Nord Modular » NM Classic (NM1 or G1)
Anyone Selling a NM Clakssic?
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
trkkazulu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Anyone Selling a NM Clakssic? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

High,

Anyone have a NM Classic to sell for a (really) good price?

Thanks,

JPW
dasz

Audio files: 29
G2 patch files: 56

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah,

I do! I have an Expanded Nord Modular Keyboard with a softcase (Roland) gig bag.

I'm looking to get $650 USD for it or so.

/Dasz
cebec

Audio files: 3
G2 patch files: 31

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

anyone selling a Micro?
Chris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm also looking for an NM Classic...

PM me if you have one for sale.
dasz

Audio files: 29
G2 patch files: 56

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry guys, Papa Nord (Clavia Nord Modular Key (Expanded)) has sold to a nice home (in Canada, of course) ...

I now have a Yamaha RS7000 staring at me ... and 2 G2s to keep it (the rs7000) under control ...

/Dasz
ps.: its good hockey's back ...
Mantra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you want to buy a cheap second hand modular you should go to sweden.
I just bought my Modular Rack for 4000 swedish crowns, something like 410 euro.. And there is a second hand Nord Modular Keyb selling right now for 4500 Swedish crowns in Stockholm.
elros

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've wanted a Micro Modular for a long time, but now that there's an OSX beta editor available, I can't find anyone willing to sell me one.....

Please feel free to let me know if someone is selling a Micro Modular in Norway or Scandinavia. Thanks!

Otherwise it's e-bay hunting....
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Elros?! HEY! We have a new one here!

welcome

Norway eh?

You have been surfing http://finn.no , http://procom.no/ and http://www.musikkweb.no/musikkpraksis/ann/

Still no NM-1?

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
elros

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, I'm new. Hello. Ought I introduce myself formally in the dedicated intro-forum?

Anyway. I did scour the finn.no and MusikkPraksis ads for a couple of weeks... one popped up at Musikkpraksis, but was sold the same day! Shocked
But I talked to a guy in Sweden today who had a Micro Modular for sale. He'll send it tomorrow! Very Happy So it may very well be that my hunt is over.

I'm looking forward to getting it, and using it with the drum machine (and possibly with the bass guitar?). I was for a while afraid that I'd have to DIY a crude filter-thing for the drum machine....
elros

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just got my Micro Modular.

Alas, the deal with the Swedish dude fell through, I had to continue searching. Eventually I found one, a demo used one for sale at Pan Lydstudio. It cost me a bit more, but it appears to be pretty much mint condition, very new and nice, with the box and manuals and things.

The last couple of hours I've been playing around with it, and it is very nice! Very Happy The OSX editor crashed once, when ctrl-clicking on a module name.... whatever. I'm able to do what I need, that's all that matters. So far I have made a couple of patches containing a noise gate, a compressor, overdrive and adjustable 24dB/oct lowpass filters - to put the drum machine through. Sounds great! Doubtless I'll create more madness later. I'll use it at a couple of gigs this week-end, most likely.

Exciting stuff.
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Clavia Nord Modular » NM Classic (NM1 or G1)
Jump to: