electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Patch Archive
absynth bank 1
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
themoors

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: absynth bank 1 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the file is in winrar format, if your a mac user and you have trouble extracting the file let me know and ill try and make othere arrangements

this bank was my first attempt at programing absynth as such the sounds cant really be catagorized, theres some bass sounds pads , fx ect.

moors absynth bank-FX.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  moors absynth bank-FX.rar
 Filesize:  3.01 MB
 Downloaded:  1465 Time(s)

Last edited by themoors on Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The .rar file works great on OS X.

BTW: Mac OS 9 has a filename lenght restricted to 31 characters. This is a stupid limitation, but Apple decided to never fix this because of OS X. This means that compressed files in any format, intented to work well on OS 9 should have filenames which does not have more than 31 characters ( including the file extension.. like ".huh" (?))

Even though OS 9 is essentially dead, it is still a very nice OS which works well for DAW use. I use it myself and I have a decent setup which works well. I see no reason for upgrading it right now.

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 212
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Super, congrats. The first posted patch in the archives! Thanks.

I wonder, would it be more helpful to explain what the patches are? If so, just edit the first post.

Also, did you have any problems uploading?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes.. a description of the lot might be useful..! Very Happy

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
themoors

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problems with uploading at all, however some sort of progess bar would have been helpful, I dont know whether this is possible but being on a 56k connection means that i can take a while also my ISP dissconects me after 2hr online so for larger files some sort of ftp support maybe useful?

Umm, I tried with a little explanation but uh, music trancends words right?
just kidding im just not very good at explaining things.

I have a few more of these, so if this one prooves popular i'll up some more, im also in the process of creating one for virsin Tera if anyonesw interested.
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

themoors wrote:
No problems with uploading at all, however some sort of progess bar would have been helpful, I dont know whether this is possible but being on a 56k connection means that i can take a while also my ISP dissconects me after 2hr online so for larger files some sort of ftp support maybe useful?

Good information. Thanks. I don't know what browser you are using, but Mozilla 1.5 does utilize the progress bar on the lower right for uploads, so you can keep track of it.

I hope, for your sake, a better connection is in your future. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
oblomurg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: can't download! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can't download this file.
I'm on OS 9.2.2
Is it in the absynth forum files at yahoo?
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: can't download! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oblomurg wrote:
Can't download this file.
I'm on OS 9.2.2

It has nothing to do with your OS, there was a configuration problem on our sever's software which I just corrected (I think). Please try to download the file again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
oblomurg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it works now.
[/img]
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Patch Archive
Jump to: