electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
Live streaming at radio.electro-music.com

host / artist show at your time

poster

Please visit the chat
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FS: Audio Programming Book, Supercollider Book, Handmade EM
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
YoSynthi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:12 am    Post subject: FS: Audio Programming Book, Supercollider Book, Handmade EM
Subject description: Handmade Electronic Music, The Supercollider Book, The Audio Programming Book
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have the following books for sale via Amazon Marketplace, on Amazon.co.uk :-

“The Audio Programming Book” by Richard Boulanger and Victor Lazzarini.
Hardback + DVD, in a clean, like-new condition. An excellent, comprehensive book, with a host of extra chapters & other content on accompanying DVD. Link to listing here:-
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0262014467/ref=tmm_hrd_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=&sr=

“The Supercollider Book”, by Scott Wilson, David Cottle & Nick Collins.
Hardback, in a clean, like-new condition. The ultimate hard-copy guide to the Supercollider computer music language. Link to listing here:-
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0262232693/ref=tmm_hrd_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=&sr=

“Handmade Electronic Music” (2nd edition), by Nicolas Collins.
Paperback + DVD, in a clean, like-new condition. A rich and accessible guide to DIY electronic music. Accompanying DVD contains a host of additional material. Link to listing here:-
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0415998735/ref=tmm_pap_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=&sr=

If your interest in sound extends to the sound of language, you might also want to look at my other listing:
“The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Language” by David Crystal.
Hardcover. A comprehensive guide to language, linguistics and phonetics.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0521516986/ref=tmm_hrd_used_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1511434229&sr=8-1

Only UK buyers, please. Sorry about this stipulation, but they are mostly quite large and weighty books, and what with Amazon fees, and postage costs, I have to limit it to mainland UK buyers.

I am a private seller with 100% feedback. I will package the items well, and post promptly. My Amazon seller name is amazon14957.

These books are all currently the lowest priced on offer on Amazon, in their respective categories.

Just in time to treat yourself, or others, for Christmas.

YoSynthi

===============
EDIT, 30th Nov:-

A quick update to let folks know that "The Audio Programming Book" and "Handmade Electronic Music" have both been sold.

The Supercollider Book, and the Encyclopedia of Language book are still available.

YoSynthi
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: