electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Discussion » Composition
Looking for directions on electronic composition
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Noddah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Looking for directions on electronic composition Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good afternoon.
Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong section, but it's the most appropriate I found.

So, I just introduced myself here ( http://electro-music.com/forum/post-388365.html#388365 ), and I'm looking for places where I can learn electronic music. This semester I'll make a audio course; although it will teach me much of audio stuff and musical production on traditional (physical instruments), it will not cover electronic music itself, but will give me a good basis to start on it.
Thing is, here in Brazil, there's not much places where I can learn electronic music, and next year, I'll have the chance to spend one month on a exterior course (in north america);

So, the question is, is there any viable place where I can learn how to PRODUCE electronic music in NA that only lasts a month?
Since I already studied traditional music, I'm not looking for theoric classses on this or stuff. I'm looking for courses more focused on techniques, and electronic creation principles: what are and how to use midi instruments, samples, automation, envelopes and stuff, etc etc.

Well, thank you in advance, that's it for now ^^
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Discussion » Composition
Jump to: