electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music
 
    Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
Live streaming at radio.electro-music.com

  host / artist show at your time
  Jez Adventures in Sound
Please visit the chat
 Forum index » Clavia Nord Modular » G2 Building Blocks
Lfohead Spectrum Flattener (Inspired By Rob)
Post new topic   Reply to topic Moderators: Nord Modular Editors
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
Lfohead



Joined: Jul 29, 2009
Posts: 267
Location: Sweden
Audio files: 6
G2 patch files: 25

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:47 am    Post subject: Lfohead Spectrum Flattener (Inspired By Rob) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Saw Robs Spectrum Tilter once again and thought if tilting is possible i bet flattening would be possible also...


Lfohead Spectrum Flattener (Inspired by Rob).pch2
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Lfohead Spectrum Flattener (Inspired by Rob).pch2
 Filesize:  1.57 KB
 Downloaded:  88 Time(s)

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Electromagnetic Wave



Joined: Apr 28, 2013
Posts: 79
Location: Kebek
G2 patch files: 12

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Lfohead !

I allready like and use the Robs Spectrum Tilter. Your patch is very interesting too.

The synth part is not from me but with your spectrum flattener patch, I love the result. Very nice sound for the size of the patch Very Happy I have to edit some patch of mine now !


EDIT : ok... after 2 hours playing with the "Lfohead Spectrum Flattener (Inspired By Rob)" patch, I'm addicted.


Acid_Lead-Lfohead Spectrum Flattener.pch2
 Description:
This is just another exemple for the Lfohead Spectrum Flattener patch. The synth part is not from me.

Download
 Filename:  Acid_Lead-Lfohead Spectrum Flattener.pch2
 Filesize:  2.08 KB
 Downloaded:  101 Time(s)

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Electromagnetic Wave



Joined: Apr 28, 2013
Posts: 79
Location: Kebek
G2 patch files: 12

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey !

On the chat, you said the patch is optimized to 90%. What are the remaining 10% ? Is in on high or low frequencies ? Or on all the spectrum ? I can try to optimize it if you give me some ideas. I would like to learn a little more about this kind of patch. I think I understand 80% about the actual patch... Do you use a spectrum analyser ?


Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Moderators: Nord Modular Editors
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Clavia Nord Modular » G2 Building Blocks
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
e-m mkii

Please support our site. If you click through and buy from
our affiliate partners, we earn a small commission.


Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Copyright © 2003 through 2009 by electro-music.com - Conditions Of Use