electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » electro-music.com » electro-music festivals » electro-music 2005
Pre-announcement: Electro-Music 2005, Philadelphia
Page 2 of 2 [32 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 278
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mosc wrote:
Of course, if you want to visit NYC after the conference, then Newark would be OK because it is essentially a New York Airport

Ok, thanks - this also makes it clear which Newark you mean (also found another one on or near the triple border point of Maryland, Delaware & Pennsylvania; I'm running through an enceclopedia right now to get some impressions, interesting area, historically !!

Jan.
jessicavale

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Newark NJ Liberty airport is fine if you can't get a better price striaight to Philly. There are trains directly from Newark into Philly. Amtrak and NJTransit.
I'd rent a car if i were you, it's around 1.5 hours from Newark to Cheltenham in no traffic. Not so bad.
I am very familiar with travel in these areas, since it's where i grew up. Feel free to send me any questions.
djfoxyfox
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 5
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: EMUSIC Special on electro-music 2005 (tm) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd like to promote electro-music 2005 (tm) on my two EM radio shows, The AM/FM Show on WMUH FM and EMUSIC on WDIY FM. Both programs simulcast on the internet so the audience is world-wide. To that end, all electro-music participants are encouraged to study my playlists. If your music fits in to my shows' format, then by all means submit your music for airplay consideration. Playlists and details for submitting music are at the shows' web sites. The mailing address is:
Bill Fox
P.O. Box 632
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
18064-0632
USA

If Howard or Greg could get me a list of bands and solo artists scheduled to perform at electro-music 2005 (tm), I will select one (or two?) to play an EMUSIC Radio Concert on Thursday, June 2, 2005, the night before the event. Please visit the EMUSIC web site's Artist Profiles link to see who has played on EMUSIC. Whoever plays an EMUSIC Radio Concert will be added to the Artist Profiles.

Cheers,

--|_)| -----|-----()---------------------
-----------()----soundscapes.us/bill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
seraph
Editor
Editor

Audio files: 33
G2 patch files: 2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: EMUSIC Special on electro-music 2005 (tm) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

djfoxyfox wrote:
I'd like to promote electro-music 2005 (tm) on my two EM radio shows

excellent, I guess the time of broadcasting refers to Eastern Time Zone Cool (you should add this piece of information on your pages). I'll check your playlists Very Happy

Quote:
Don't die with your music still in you - Wayne Dyer
egw
Stream Operator

Audio files: 18
G2 patch files: 8

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We are setting a deadline of the end of February for artists to let us know that they want to participate and provide a sample of their material. The list of performers and schedule will be determined shortly after that.

Very soon we will be putting up a web site that has guidelines for performers and people who want to do seminars or workshops, plus information about the schedule, accomodations, etc.
djfoxyfox
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 5
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: EMUSIC Special on electro-music 2005 (tm) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

seraph wrote:
excellent, I guess the time of broadcasting refers to Eastern Time Zone Cool (you should add this piece of information on your pages).
Please point me to which pages don't specify EST or GMT-5. I probably avoided doing that because of all the pages I'd have to change twice a year as we move into Daylight Savings Time when EST and GMT-5 become EDT and GMT-4, respectively, and then must be changed again in the fall.

Cheers,

--|_)| -----|-----()---------------------
-----------()----soundscapes.us/bill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
seraph
Editor
Editor

Audio files: 33
G2 patch files: 2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: EMUSIC Special on electro-music 2005 (tm) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

djfoxyfox wrote:
Please point me to which pages don't specify EST or GMT-5.

well...it's very easy: all of them Very Happy

Quote:
Don't die with your music still in you - Wayne Dyer
Page 2 of 2 [32 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » electro-music.com » electro-music festivals » electro-music 2005
Jump to: