electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Jürgen Haible designs
Krautrock Phaser
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
asafnetzer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Krautrock Phaser
Subject description: - Help needed in obtaining missing parts
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello all,

Was wondering if someone can help me in obtaining missing parts, I still need the LDR's and the fuses, for 2 sets of pcb's
If anyone is able to buy them or direct me to a place that can ship to Israel for a normal cost I would be more then happy.

Thanks, Asaf
haima

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I too am searching for the hard to find parts for the Krautrock Phaser.

I need LDRs and LAMPS for one unit.

I can't find the LDRs anywhere... the Lamps seem to be available in Europe, but only with high minimum orders. I'm based in Australia.

If anyone has some they can spare, or links to sources i'd be very happy!

Cheers,
Haima
haima

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's a link to the datasheet for the LDRs, might help us to find a replacement (although apparently Jurgen looked pretty hard for suitable LDRs when he was designing the boards, and came up with this part...):

https://www.distrelec.com/ishop/Datasheets/cdM9960_Data_E.pdf

Part: M 9960 11A

Unfortunately distrelec.com shows only 3 parts in stock...
haima

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just read through the main 26 page thread looking for suppliers...

Found that lamps are possibly available from http://www.lampspecs.co.uk/

I've just emailed them asking for a quote for shipping to Australia.

I think i'll need to get 12 or so to get past their small order fee - so i might have some extras if people need some.

I'll report back!
haima

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok... continuing my soliloquy... Laughing

I just placed an order for 12 7v 100mA E10 lamps from http://www.lampspecs.co.uk/. They were very quick to reply to my question regarding international shipping - they sent me a quote and set up a order on their website - all i had to do was hand over my credit card details.

9 UKP for 12 lamps + 9.50 UKP for shipping to Australia.

So, if anyone needs lamps i can probably spare a few! Especially anyone in Australia.

Still looking for the LDRs - anyone got any leads?
jhaible

Audio files: 24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://www.reichelt.de/?;ACTION=3;LA=444;GROUP=A54;GROUPID=3045;ARTICLE=47514;START=0;SORT=artnr;OFFSET=16;SID=31A1FwtqwQAR8AABVYP0wa15de461630aac858aede97c5a5385fb

I hope the link works. If not:
www.reichelt.de and serach for m9960

JH.

"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mk 11,23f)
jhaible

Audio files: 24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BTW:

Seems that this lamp is currently out of stock:
http://www.reichelt.de/?;ACTION=3;LA=444;GROUP=A561;GROUPID=3048;ARTICLE=9684;START=0;SORT=artnr;OFFSET=16;SID=31A1FwtqwQAR8AABVYP0wa15de461630aac858aede97c5a5385fb

But this one seems to be a good replacement (you need adifferent socket of course):
http://www.reichelt.de/?;ACTION=3;LA=444;GROUP=A562;GROUPID=3049;ARTICLE=9674;START=0;SORT=artnr;OFFSET=16;SID=31A1FwtqwQAR8AABVYP0wa15de461630aac858aede97c5a5385fb

(Untested)

JH.

"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mk 11,23f)
haima

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank Jurgen!

Lamps are on the way from the UK. Here's the direct link, in case anyone is interested:

http://www.lampspecs.co.uk/Light-Bulbs-Tubes/Panel-Lamps-10x28mm-E10/10mm-x-28mm-7V-100MA-0-7W-E10

I'll try reichelt.de for the LDRs - if i can figure out how to order - my German isn't too good! Rolling Eyes I have a friend in berlin, i might have to get him to order for me!

BTW, I tried emailing Perkin Elmer's office in Australia, but haven't heard from them yet - I don't imagine they are very interested in my request for a supplier of such a cheap passive component, but we will see.
ghostarcade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did you ever get a hold of these parts? I'm in USA and trying to get the LDRs/Lamps has been.. difficult. Anyone in Germany or Europe available to buy the parts and ship them to Chicago? I would pay for any inconvenience Smile
sneakthief

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ghostarcade - I can help you out! I've ordered often from Reichelt and also shipped stuff to the US often. I'll pm you with my email, etc.
haima

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys... finally got some time to try and finish this phaser off!

Need to find some M 996011A LDRs....

Conrad and Reichelt want to charge me 40euros for shipping to Australia Crying or Very sad

Can't find this particular model anywhere else - does anyone know where I can get them?

Or if anyone is placing an order with Conrad or Reichelt could I paypal you some money and tack them onto your order? Laughing

The flatpack LDRs should be able to be posted to me in an envelope, so postage shouldn't be hard....
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Jürgen Haible designs
Jump to: