electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Parts and Components
Some PCBs
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
AlanP

Audio files: 41

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Some PCBs
Subject description: Yusynth and Ian Fritz
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've got the following PCB's to spare. Where indicated that it's a 2 PCB set (or 3), the price is for a set, not per PCB. Unless noted otherwise, all projects use boardmounted pots and 3.5mm jacks (I hate doing panel wiring.) I can supply Front Panel Design files for each. Once they're gone, they're gone -- I'm just doing this to clear out boards I don't need, and get capacitor money for the *next* project.

2PCBset Clock Divider -- 2PCBset/$25
This is the Yusynth Clock Divider, and uses the Alpha 1P8T that only Mouser carries. Mouser doesn't have it in stock at the moment either, as far as I know.http://nz.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Alpha-Taiwan/SR1712F-0108-20F0A-N9-N/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMvNbjZ2WlReYqBsoziRjTWUH8saZNpNioA%3d

MinimoogVCF -- 2PCB -- $25
This is the Yusynth Minimoog VCF. Ladder transistor filter.

SteinerParker VCF - 1PCB - $15
Yusynth SteinerParker VCF. Has LP, BP, HP, and All Pass too. Uses the Alpha 2P4T. Red PCB (so it goes fasta!)

Baby Ten Sequencer - 1PCB - $25
This is based on Fonik's schematic, and has boardmounted everything! (And lots of diodes.)

Rene Schmitz' RS-20 - 2PCB - $25/PCBset $10 Panel
This is Rene Schmitz' version of the famous MS-20 filter, with an attenuator for the Low Pass input, and an unattenuated High Pass input as well!

Experts and Nutters Only (guess which one I am... I like peanut butter sammies... no jam, though...)

BOM and schematic only with these. I'll help, but don't expect huge amounts of it.

GatSynFace -- 2 PCB - $30/PCBset $10/panel
This is my Guitar Synth Interface. It has Ken Stone's CGS60 Stompbox Interface, Harry Bissell's Envelope Follower, and Yves Usson's Comparator. I use it a lot to run pedals in the synth.

Fixed Filter Bank - 3xPCB - $35/set
This is Yusynth's Fixed Filter Bank. Insane amount of parts in this one. The silkscreen is off on one engineboard, and a link has to be made on the same board.

Edited to reflect changes.

Last edited by AlanP on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
bamboombaps

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im very poor so cant buy Sad but i have some pcbs i can trade

http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-65416.html
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Parts and Components
Jump to: