electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Parts and Components
Massive Collection of Modules, PCBs & Components for Sale
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
wavewire

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Massive Collection of Modules, PCBs & Components for Sale Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I’m selling a massive collection of modular synthesizer modules, panels, PCBs, components, and much more. There is some amazing synth gear here!. It includes over 38 Bridechamber MOTM-style panels. Some are part of completed modules and some are just panels. All are in like-new condition. There is a Klee Sequencer with a Bridechamber panel and populated Analog and Digital PCBs with many of the panel components. The PAiA Fatman is not working but should be a simple fix. There are numerous MFOS modules: 2 VCOs, a VC Low Pass Filter, State Variable VC Filter, (3) ADSRs, a dual VCA, VC LFO, 8-Stage Phaser, a Ring Modulator, Noise Cornucopia, and 16-Step Sequencer (with an awesome panel). There’s even a Soundlab Mini-synth in a portable wooden box.

There are several of Ken Stone’s (CGS) amazing modules and many of his boards as well. These are fully populated, partially populated or empty. Modules include the Burst Generator, Synthacon Filter, Bi-N-Tic Filter and more. Boards include CGS01 (Sub-Oscillator), CGS10 (Pedal Board/Mini Keyboard), CGS21 (Super Psycho Modulation Source), CGS33 (Infinite Melody), CGS34 (Analog Shift Register), CGS41 (Diatonic Converter), CGS44 (PT2395 Dealy Development Board), CGS47 (Cynar), and several LED Drivers. Ian Fritz modules include the 5-Pulser Waveshaper, Chaos Generator, and All-In EG.

There is much, much more available, too much to list, so head over to my temporary website and view a list of what's available, with descriptions and photos:

Modules, Panels, PCB & More

This collection would probably net at least $3500 sold individually through eBay or other marketplaces but please note: I am selling the entire lot, not individual items. Contact me through the website or PM me if you would like to make an offer.

There are also many homemade Frac-style panels (that look better than the photographs) and various home-etched PCBs such as 4 Thomas Henry XR-VCOs, various Yusynth MFOS boards, and more.

There are two complete Yusynth modules with panels: a Yusynth ARP 4072 Clone VCF and a Yusynth Dual Saw Animator.

There are TWO complete, fully populated Thomas Henry Mega Percussion Synthesizer PCBs as well as a Bridechamber panel and a homemade Frac-style panel. Also, three complete Blacet modules (Scanner, Sequential Switch, and Midiverter).

The component collection is impressive, with many passive and active components, knobs, assorted hardware, power supplies, a powered project board, wire, cables and much, much more. There are some vintage and hard-to-find chips as well.

Have fun looking this over!

Thanks,

Sal
wavewire

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:54 am    Post subject: No Interest in this? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any reasonable offer considered. Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks!
Sal
elmegil

Audio files: 16

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If only I had a reasonable offer's worth of money that I could spend on it.....

No question you're offering a deal, but I'd have to sell most of the synths I own to cover what I'd consider even a half-reasonable offer.... and that assumes I can actually sell them. Things never seem to sell when you want them to.... as you're finding Smile
wavewire

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hear you elmegil. But I can't spend the time breaking this up and selling it in bits. I would much rather this getting into the hands of someone who could appreciate what it is but I can't spend the time searching them out. And I can't post this on Muffwiggler because they require 50 posts before you can make a post in their selling forum. I'll offer a finders fee to anyone who can help me unload this. I'm not looking to get anywhere near what it's worth (as nice as that would be!).
elmegil

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Best of luck. If I hear of someone looking to jumpstart, I'll point them to you....
BlacKcaT

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm looking and looking at your website Salfamilia... it seems that you are giving away ages of SDIY passion... Shocked
As you surely know, every module or pcb needs to be checked for fixing and testings and calibrations... this means to fall in someone else work and thus transforming this in a trouble-shouting job that is way more difficult than starting from bare boards. If something is not working I would reflow every single join in order to avoid cold ones, and look for every value covered by the components in order to check if it is right...and so on.

This means to me, that the real value of your modules and PCBs, must be like that one of bare boards, because of the required work for checks and let them work.

I see you have many almost completed projects... If i can say two words more, maybe is better to try to complete some of that and try so sell it. Or even try to complete some synth system, to sell it completely working. An other chance could be to split all the stuff in lots.

1) components, new boards and new panels, breads boards, perf-board, jumpers...
2) populated and semi-populated boards and not-new panels
3) almost completed modules
4) fully working units

or other combinations.
This way you should do only 4 trade, by the contrary, I feel it will be very difficult to find someone interested in an infinite work of testing, but, I hope for you that my conjectures are all invalid and you are selling all the stuff together to a syntholic !

Good luck!
wavewire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you for your reply BlacKcaT, it's spot-on in many ways, but I am in no position to do any of that. Many of the modules were working at one time, and some need troubleshooting. I can't do anything else with this lot and I'm willing to practically give it away, compared to the value of the boards, parts, and panels that are included. It may sound strange, but I'm more interested in this getting into the hands of someone who can appreciate what it is. No one has made an offer to me so I imagine there's no interest.
elmegil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't think it's no *interest*.

I'm certainly interested.

But I have no *budget* to give you a fair price. I don't want to insult you by offering a value that amounts to shipping cost.
wavewire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I respect that elmegil! I do want to realize a bit more than shipping cost Smile This could be a good thing for a small group though...
elmegil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now *that* is an interesting idea. Let me go chat with some folks...

Pete
BlacKcaT

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

elmegil wrote:
Now *that* is an interesting idea. Let me go chat with some folks...

Pete

HI Elmegil, if you are building a group buy, I would be interested in some stuff!
let me know!
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Parts and Components
Jump to: