electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music » mix/remix
Looking for music for my "radio" show
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Oystero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Looking for music for my "radio" show
Subject description: I am hoping to get people to submit pieces I can play on my Soundcloud page
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone! Sorry if this is not the correct forum to post this. I have a music radio show/podcast/whatever on Soundcloud called Oracular Skull Bottle Sorcery. I’m about to use up all my free upload minutes. If I’m going to start paying for uploads, I’m thinking of expanding the the show from 30 to 60 minutes. However, all the music I play on the show is from my own musical projects. As there is only so much time in the week, I’m looking for people that are interested in sending me wav downloads I can use on the show. Sorry, I can’t pay anything, but I’m happy to promote your work on the show and add links to your projects. This is done purely out of my love for weird sounds. I create the shows on Audacity, but I will not remix the recordings. Original works only, as I don’t want to get into copyright hassles. Please listen to a couple of episodes to get an idea of what would fit. I tend to prefer spooky, ambient and drone stuff, but there is always room for a noise track here and there. Experimentation is the key. Music with a steady beat will probably not work. I’m also open to 0 Creative Commons field recordings, but these might end up getting manipulated and have background sounds added. I would provide links to the original recording. I’m looking for works around 5 minutes long, but there is wiggle room on that in either direction. If this sounds interesting to you, please message me and I’ll send you my email. Also, the hour-long show will be called Skull Bottle Sorcery, because I find that Oracular has become a mouthful. I look forward to hearing from you. Here is a link to the Soundcloud page:https://soundcloud.com/oystero Thanks for your time!
Solipsis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I contacted and sent you links to my music on soundcloud. Hopefully you might find them suitable for your radio show.
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music » mix/remix
Jump to: