electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Klee sequencer
Klee Sequencer Circuit Boards Now On Sale
Page 6 of 6 [136 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Benjamin AM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You could PM Mosc asking for a refund. He refunded my order.
octavecat

G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Klee boards and parts for sale Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have extra Klee things I need to sell.

2x PCBs from electro-music.com (paid $45 ea)
2x "klee sequencer, pcb parts kit, euro" from synthCube (paid $99 ea)

PM me if interested. Will take 5% off for 2 of something, 7.5% off for the whole lot.

Based in CA, USA.
ssuwier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

peng wrote:
Could the person responsible for taking money / shipping please respond to my PM?
Or
take five minutes and post an update to this thread?
At the very least, can you remove "boards in stock" from the order page so others don't have to deal with this?

I'm not angry and I'm not looking for reasons like the files were lost, pcb house screwed up, etc.
I just want to know if they will ship this year or next.
I need to know so I can plan accordingly.
The lack of communication is making everything worse.

Thanks in advance.

couldn't agree more.... this is unreal! I paid someone and he just doesn't answer. This is unacceptable. POST A REPLY OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!! Even a mail for a refund would be waste of time, for there are no replies to my numerous emails.
agitprop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let's call a spade a spade: Howard ripped us off. I have never gotten my boards nor have I gotten my money back. It has been 6+ months now.

The existing customers, who have already paid, should be getting the first batch of new boards, regardless of who is making them. E-M should not get a dime until we have been made whole.

ssuwier wrote:
peng wrote:
Could the person responsible for taking money
/ shipping please respond to my PM?
Or
take five minutes and post an update to this thread?
At the very least, can you remove "boards in stock" from the order page so others don't have to deal with this?

I'm not angry and I'm not looking for reasons like the files were lost, pcb house screwed up, etc.
I just want to know if they will ship this year or next.
I need to know so I can plan accordingly.
The lack of communication is making everything worse.

Thanks in advance.

couldn't agree more.... this is unreal! I paid someone and he just doesn't answer. This is unacceptable. POST A REPLY OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!! Even a mail for a refund would be waste of time, for there are no replies to my numerous emails.

Last edited by agitprop on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
ssuwier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:54 pm    Post subject: BIG RIPOFF!!!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is unacceptable!!!
How is it possible that so many people paid for goods, didn't get anything and can do nothing about it. Seems like it is quite easy to earn money this way. If I will get no reply to this email I will have to take further steps. I hope this issue gets resolved before that. Can the people who get ripped off reply to this mail. So I can include you in my legal case. I feel really bad about this, but will not get ripped off and do nothing about it. Not in this day and age!
ssuwier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:04 am    Post subject: klee boards /mps boards Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have sent PM to Mosc, Scott stites, and other moderators asking for a refund.
Hope this works. I keep you all posted!
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 211
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All back orders of Klee board sets will receive a full refund. I'm still unable to fulfill these orders. If you have Klee board sets on back order and you haven't heard from me, please send me a PM.

Synthcube will partner with electro-music.com to fulfull Klee Sequencer products in the future. We'll announce that when such products become available.

I personally apologize for this mess. Thanks to all who have been so patient, and to those that haven't been, you are justified.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ssuwier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good news, very good news! Got a PM from mosc. He will refund the klee board. Thanks!!
ssuwier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mosc wrote:

Synthcube will partner with electro-music.com to fulfull Klee Sequencer products in the future. We'll announce that when such products become available.

Any news on when we can buy klee pcb's at synthcube? Or does anyone have a klee pcb for sale??? I guess something went wrong in the last order at electro-music. I already have the parts kit and am eager to start building!! Thanks!
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 211
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, something went wrong with the last boards I ordered. I have a batch, but they have no solder masks or the printed parts placement layer. I don't feel they are suitable for a DIY project, but if someone wants to buy them from me personally, please contact me via PM.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
synthcube

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We are happy to report that the Klee PCB sets should be in stock within a week or so!!
With thanks to the E-M forum, we will be stocking these PCB sets. Each sale includes a donation to E-M to help support the forum.

If you have ordered Klee sets from E-M, we will be shipping them to you once they arrive in our store.

we've acquired MFOS to help carry on Ray Wilson's work: www.musicfromouterspace.com
Page 6 of 6 [136 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Klee sequencer
Jump to: