electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FS(US/WW): Mark Steiner Wobble Wagon Prototype full set-$245
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Infrablue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:01 am    Post subject: FS(US/WW): Mark Steiner Wobble Wagon Prototype full set-$245 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FS(US/WW): Mark Steiner Wobble Wagon Prototype full set- $245

Price includes the fully functioning Wobble Wagon 1st Prototype, a QuNexus, and an Akai LPK25. Includes shipping in the US and paypal fees.

This is a really strange and expressive instrument which let's you send excellent natural human CV vibrato/shakes/dives/bends while playing a variety of keyboard types. And it's nicely ridiculous because you are kind of driving a car to make sensitive music. (!)

Vibrato is TRS CV output that acts just as a Moog/similar type of CV pedal. Meaning it does need 5v supplied to it with a pedal input module or a Moog CP-251. (And any DIY guy could get the 5v there easily from the modular supply or an iPhone cube wall plug.)

Designed and made it myself with hours of love and tons of trial and error and it responds very nicely.

It's works amazingly well with the QuNexus key pressure. I actually developed it after finding the vibrato pad and tilt on the QuNexus to be very unpredictable and hard to control musically (but the pressure is wonderful!).

Many small keyboards fit on it as well, but I am selling it as a set and the price includes a QuNexus and an Akai LPK 25, both in great condition/fully functional.

I love playing it most with the QuNexus, but the Akai is more accurate for fast notes and just a different playing type(plus has a killer arpeggator). The QuNexus with this lends to wind instrument expression types, including rapid/multiple tonguing styles with fingers... nothing else does this that I've found.

What I love most is that it does make a significant difference in expression/musicality while looking completely ridiculous in a great way. So awesome for live... a crazy eye catcher with true usefulness.

So have a look and you can buy this one of a kind and own a small piece of synth history (so small that almost no one knows about it). And I think the set is at a very reasonable price.

These videos are of varying stages of creation but show well what it does to the sound. It's now bound on the track, which lends best to pitch re-centering. They are all using CV direct to modular patches.

One video playing the Akai on the Wagon with violin type expression and then another with the QuNexus on the Wagon doing wind-type expression (with hands only... no breath control). 1st video uses a breath controller (not included) to open the filters. Pitch is from the Wobble Wagon.

Cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpLOajjcoTY Cool

Cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxohjglTleo Cool

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: