electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » How-tos » Visualizations - VJ etc
Synthery
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Synthery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:52 pm    Post subject: Synthery
Subject description: A web kit for creating visual effects to instantly enhance any performance.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey! I’m Yi. My team and I have recently created Synthery for a uni project. We’re currently still building the app and would absolutely love to hear some feedback or suggestions!

As 3/4 music lovers and 1/4 musician, our team loves performances and performing. While we think that video content greatly enhances the music experience, we also know that the creation of this additional resource takes up months of effort, time and money.

With a focus on live performance, Synthery helps you generate stunning visual effects in real-time to the input of MIDI devices or manual keyboard presses. Setting up is simple - start by selecting your choice of device input, then map each key of your device to a corresponding graphic of choice. A variety of striking animations can be instantly triggered with simple touches. Create visual content easily and focus on your music as always!

Synthery is for amateur artists looking for an affordable and effortless way to enhance their performances, budding video creators looking for new visuals, and even experienced VJs looking for a fresh way to do shows.

Features:
Browser-based web app
Friendly and intuitive interface
Customizability of visuals
Video recording
Social sharing to Facebook and Youtube

We’d love to know what you think! Post a comment below or email us at synthery@gmail.com. Wink
egw
Stream Operator

Audio files: 18
G2 patch files: 8

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is the software available to try?
Synthery

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Greg! Unfortunately we're a little behind time, but we're looking to have a prototype up by the end of next week. Meanwhile, I'll continue to update over here, so let me know of any questions you may have! Smile
agerven

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Unfortunately I failed to find a link or attachement in your post.

Apparently this is the website: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAAahUKEwiUmcnC34jJAhUDcw8KHUkQDgc&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsynthery.io%2F&usg=AFQjCNH1dVNfhCnZDO0Ta2aalS5cOMrYsA&sig2=tOLmguYFxiXLO0YKcIhbmg
or type synthery.io

Do you have any demo's ready and available yet? Perhaps youtube snapshots?

Anyway, It sounds very interesting to me and I signed up to your newsletter. Curious what is coming our way ...

www.rven.eu
Synthery

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi there!

We're happy to hear about your interest! For now, you can find us on http://synthery.io or http://www.facebook.com/synthery. We do have a short introductory clip on our Facebook page as well.

Unfortunately, as we have decided to go for a complete upheaval of the application's interface, the application is still not public. We'll keep you guys posted here!
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » How-tos » Visualizations - VJ etc
Jump to: