electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software
multi FX
Post new topic   Reply to topic Moderators: jksuperstar, Scott Stites, Uncle Krunkus
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Skrog Productions

Audio files: 144

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:41 pm    Post subject: multi FX
Subject description: multi FX for my Modular
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi all Smile

Phobos kindly helped me out a while back for a circuit to switch 6 diy FX (stompboxes) in different permutations , i got the veroboard cobbled together earlier this year along with the FX pcbs that i bought from DeadAstronautFX pedals & FuzzDog pedals Smile .

I'm now at the stage of a test panel template design which i've done this weekend , i will be using an aluminium panel size of 600mm by 200mm for the finished unit .

Using a CD4053 and a 12pole / 3 position rotary switch and signal buffer/splitter , phobos's circuit gives me the preset configurations i'll be using.

setting 1 - No1 input buffer/split sent to 3 FX chains which are.. chorus > filter. / chorus > delay. / chorus > reverb.

setting 2 - No1 input to chorus > filter.
No2 input to chorus > delay.
No3 input to chorus > reverb.

setting 3 - No1 input buffer /split sent to 2 FX chains which are .. chorus > chorus > chorus. / filter > delay > reverb.

the outputs from the setting 1 & 3 chains are summed at a wee mixer , on setting 2 the chains have a separate output socket each .

here is the test layout which i will print off on paper to see if there are any dial / switch measurement clashes etc Smile

the right hand side is an area for 2 standard fx stomp boxes there will be circuits for level shifting to and from modular levels to use my pedal collection on the modular Smile

Dave Smile

FXX20Xpurple 02.bmp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  FXX20Xpurple 02.bmp
 Filesize:  5.58 MB
 Downloaded:  43 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Moderators: jksuperstar, Scott Stites, Uncle Krunkus
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software
Jump to: