electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
Silke F | Child Of Rainbows EP | Track 1 [59 Seconds Promo]
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Lucy

Audio files: 94

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Silke F | Child Of Rainbows EP | Track 1 [59 Seconds Promo] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Silke F Plays Live Her Old Compositions [1].mp3
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Silke F Plays Live Her Old Compositions [1].mp3
 Filesize:  4.15 MB
 Downloaded:  1663 Time(s)

Lucy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

edit / note

why 13 dislikes 7 hours after the upload? why do groups stalk 24 hours my channel if their only intention is to spread hate, lies, defamations and dislikes under my art? my music is art and i published over 3.000 tracks from me under 14 different artist names since the year 2007. my friends love my music and art and they said i should publish my massive intense creative output on internet. but groups of unknown strangers monitor every upload from me to create negativity for me and my massive art. my 14 ambient albums got just evil hate comments. my 7 breakcore albums also got just hate comments. nobody knows anything about me on internet so nobody has the right to hate me and my art. wishing everyone love and respect for each other. people should try to be nice and friendly. that would make more sense.
PHOBoS

Audio files: 705

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't let them get to you or at least don't show it, becasue that is the only way they have any power over you.
As they say: don't feed the trolls (although haters would probably be a better term here).

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
Don't let them get to you or at least don't show it, becasue that is the only way they have any power over you.
As they say: don't feed the trolls (although haters would probably be a better term here).

i like trash music for some reasons so i compose abstract noises and confusing stuff for the mind of the listener.

i got my own technics - i play my music from a tv speaker and record the music or sound with my smartphone.

i like this reverb like trash quality sound.

i see it as art.

others see my perspective as stupid insanity.

but i like creativity and difference.

thats all.

these people are organised hating me to the max and destroying my public internet presence.

i will do something that they will not expect - tomorrow i will create the silke f society.

my campaign will stand for freedom of art.

i will start a record label for unsigned artists under the name of my campaign.

and i will design beautiful crazy covers for artists.

plus interviews of artists to support them.

i want a internet youtube campaign to support unsigned artists and to protect victims of defamations and trolls.

my act of freedom for art campaign is for artists that make experimental music.

i will start a complete new channel and a blog for all artists on my label.

i still have no artist but i will probably get good ones and i will support them on a huge blog.

my blog.

silke f (protecting unsigned experimental artists) campaign label.
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: