electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Cwejman Sound
Cwejman Website
Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
tomcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Cwejman Website Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmpfff. The Cwejman website is nice but completely outdated. This is also ok as far as they spend their time to create new synths Wink

But the big problem is the cwejman forum on their website. Cwejman people wake up! Delete this forum (spam, questions without answers,....) or check out a moderator. The actual cwejman forum is a shame!

P.S. I mean the forum on cwejman website, not this one .. just to make it clear Wink
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 212
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Cwejman Website Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tomcat wrote:

P.S. I mean the forum on cwejman website, not this one ..

Thanks for making that clear... Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
monads

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Cwejman site is really a shame. Can't blame it all on Wowa, but man I wish it was updated. It just further helps promote the S1 and S2, giving them (the instruments and cwejman) better exposure. And the S1 sounds amazing! I know their a small company, but so are other music companies/makers.

What would be cool, if Wowa can company offered accessories for the S1 and S2. Say nice wooden desktop racks designed specially for them. S1 patch cables (of the same quality the instrument already comes with) in different colors, lengths/jacks, etc. Don't make me even mention with S1 editor for Mac OSX.

It's a good thing this forum is here, I hope it brings better exposure to Cwejman and their instruments so Wowa can make some more great stuff.
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 212
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We need to get more activity in the Cwejman sub-forum. I'm all for supporting people that make high-quality instruments.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
monads

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know there's other S1 users out there, me and tomcat can't be the only ones that have one Laughing
Mohoyoho

Audio files: 8

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wish I was. They look and sound great.
www.cdbaby.com/cd/markmahoney
www.cdbaby.com/cd/mmahoneympeck
http://cdbaby.com/cd/mmahoneympeck2
http://www.limitedwave.com/subterraneous/
ian-s

Audio files: 42
G2 patch files: 626

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, the forum is also good for those of us who like to daydream about owning one.
monads

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks like i'm going to have to keep posting stuff then so you guys can have good dreams and get one Laughing
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How much do these synths cost? in USD / euro ?

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
monads

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I paid full price for my S1, $2,999. Could of gotten it cheaper if I went for a demo unit but I wanted it brand new. I didn't mind paying that price as I like the store and people I got it from:

http://www.analoguehaven.com/

Plus being local I could try before I buy and all their excellent equipment. Not many stores set up this way. I know the price seems steep. But we all know quality analogue gear isn't cheep. I encourage people to check out the positive August 2004 SoundonSound review if you haven't already. I've posted the link below

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/aug04/articles/cwejman.htm
etherline

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Checked the Cwejman website today as I often do in the hope that he's got around to releasing the rack. No rack, but the website has been updated with a slightly different look and actually includes all the current modules.

Maybe he'll be adding some new stuff along the way soon. Like the rack? Or the rack? Or maybe the rack...
etherline

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

..well today there is a link with an empty page :

http://www.cwejman.net/rack.htm

things are looking up!

Very Happy
Jari Jokinen

Audio files: 1
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any experience with the NS-4 yet?
http://www.analoguehaven.com/cwejman/ns4/
I expect it to be a quality unit, but what can it do for $460? Is it "noisier" than other noise modules? How well can it do SOU type smooth random voltage?

I noticed, that Cwejman doesn't list ATT-4 attenuator on their site.
www.cwejman.net
Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Cwejman Sound
Jump to: